Friday, March 30, 2012

Back in the Swing 'a things........

It's been awhile and boy, has my life taken lots of twists and turns. I've not written my blog in some time. I journal quite often, but my blog that I love so much has gone dormant due to life changes, trying to stay afloat with change, and trying to keep self motivated so I am not beholden to any crazy structure in a building that makes me feel more dead than walking the grounds of a cemetery. Truly, it has been nuts.
I will be writing again and more consistently but wanted to break ground and let you all know I am still here and will be sharing the events of my life, and all that goes along with that. Life is golden and no matter what shows up, I always have the opportunity to jump on the positive wagon and CREATE my life, not succumb to what should be or what I think HAS to be.
There's always the chance to change and to see what is good for me in a very balanced way. That, to me, is hard core work, and especially to apply it in a very conscious way. WOW!
No matter how old I am....... I'll be doing this work.
It ignites me, and also, puts me to the test.
I miss you all and thank you for being a part of my life.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment