Sunday, January 9, 2011

TIMES ARE CHANGIN

It has been so, so long since I have written. My life has gotten so compartmentalized, and time seems to be next to nill.
Change is happening in the most beautiful ways, and there has been nothing more glorious than remembering how staying in this precise moment gives a birth and a death to so much in my life.

It gives me great relief to know that I don't have to entertain my thoughts past this moment. Call me crazy, but it works.
I'm not saying that planning isn't a part of my life, but things are ever changing and it almost becomes this sort of laugh off in a way. And the funny part is, it's ME against ME. How funny it all is.

I have  met someone who has brought such joy into my life!

It is so many things........ to use regular words almost dilutes the beauty, the brilliance, the charm, the purity and the sacredness of it all.

When I have ample time to actually sit...... to empty myself onto this white page, that somehow is calling my name more than ever now..........I will begin my story...........

If I could write in beautiful calligraphy to somehow exemplify my beating heart and all of it's emotions, I would! I would find the exact pen and the perfect paper, and with the softness of my hand, slowly writing down the most amazing journey that has begun, all within this last year.

I may not have the paper, I may not have the pen, but the calligraphy will be spelled out in a perfume of letters that will satiate me, at least for now, on here.

I found it somewhat difficult to start writing when I haven't written in so long, so bare with me. I do miss all of you, and my connection to you via this blog.
It has been the most amazing vehicle for me and has given me so much to be grateful for, more so than I ever realized. I have many plans ahead........... this blog has ignited so much inside.

I will keep you posted and in the loop.

and..........

Uncle Dick............ you are here with me, and I will catch you up.
Your letters me the world to me and are more and more sacred to me everyday.

I love all of you so much!

With great gratitude,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment