Saturday, November 6, 2010

I HAVE SO MANY TITLES.........

.......I don't know which to choose.

CHANGE IS HAPPENING
FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY
ENTER THE MYSTERY
DON'T HOLD ONTO PAST IDEAS
EMBRACE LOVE, WHEN IT COMES KNOCKING, (Even if you're scared shitless)
WHAT THE HELL?
IS THIS FOR REAL?
STAYING TRUE, IN THE MIDST OF........
TAKING THE TRAIN RIDE
LOVING OLD SCHOOL
I'LL WRITE YOU A LETTER INSTEAD
SERENDIPITY
TRUSTING INTUITION
FOLLOWING YOUR HEART
ENERGY BAFFLES ME

I mean............. these are the titles that are playing like a ping pong game in my head, wondering which title to choose for today's occasion, or just from what has been happening lately.

I am being showered with gifts that are taking my breath away, and even, literally.

My concepts of things are being challenged, and too, my devotion to my steadfastness in a consciousness that beckons me 24/7.

I feel like the Buddha under the Bodhi Tree, sitting ever so quietly and solid under the tree, while every temptation, every last thing that Buddha wanted was dancing in front of him.
He sat there, keeping a focus on the divine, while every desire he had danced like wildflowers in front of him, enticing, enchanting, mesmerizing, and you name it............. whatever it was that Buddha wanted, stood there in front of him and tantalized him, and tested his strength in seeing these things for what they are, and having the strength to differentiate what was real, and what was not.

To be able to discern or balance the things that were of utmost importance.

New things are happening, and I am finding, that in all of the new, there is much more of a challenge in remembering what it is that I am going for, trying to achieve, and how, to balance things so that there is no, BLACK AND WHITE kinda living, cuz lord knows I  hate that crap............ I honestly just try to balance everything as best I can, stay so close to my own Truth, and then leave a little room for being the feisty girl that I am with my ardent way in life.

It seems to me that when you have numerous things that you are passionate about, the more you want to say,"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, because obviously, if you are "passionate" about them, it won't suffice to write about it for 30 minutes and leave it at that. I am much to much a passionate soul to leave it at that.

"Someone" out there is giving me some divine goods.

I am not quite sure what to do with it all, and honestly, even as I write, I want to be more clear in my intent, but god........ all I have to say is INFORMATION OVERLOAD.............. sign up.............. GONE FISHING!

Stay with me on this one because it is organic, real, true, and worth every bit of sharing, as we go along.

I might not be able to articulate things in the moment, but trust  me, I digest every last morsel of what happens within this being.
I will try my best to articulate it all, and make some sort of conscious sense out of it. If not, you will have some hot, mystical, old school romance happening at your computer, and will wonder, "just what the hell was happening in Gabriela's life at the time".

Not only is the story good, but it is historical.

News at 11.

Stay tuned!

I am!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment