Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SIMPLICITY

I am genuinly happy.

I love waking up these days... ecstatic to go to work.

I LOVE what I do.

My days are conducive and peaceful.

When I get ino work classical music awaits me. Hello?

I have a beautiful puppy that awaits me, so sincere and loving.

I make and eat extremely conscious food. I share that with others. They are affected.

I feed and get to spend time with the most amazing animals. There is an unspoken language that is happening that is beyond comprehension.

The cycle of life is before me.

I am in it.

I am consciously deciding to live very specifically, and it does not have to be to anyone else's liking.

It is mine.

Colorful in it's way.

Risky.

Yet True!

There is a higher plan.

No one needs to know,

not even me.

It is happening all on it's own.

I'm just along for the ride.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity to participate in a life that only comes once 'roun!

I bow with great gratitude!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment