Saturday, March 5, 2011

NEVER ENOUGH TIME!

It seems as if there is never enough time to do the things we REALLY want to do, and yet, as my days go on, I keep making risky decisions to make sure that ISN'T my reality.

For me? I need to stay true to exactly what I want!

I know there are always going to be obstacles. Situations that will tell me time and time again that "That isn't going to happen because of this or that".

Bull!

Anything! Anything can happen if we want it to!

Those aren't spiritual words or fun words to play with because they seem "correct".

It IS A REALITY.

A specific way of thinking and............BEING............. a way that, when focused upon, will take you to major freakin heights!

Don't laugh!

That is just my way of expressing because I can.

The bottom line is........

We can do whatever the heck we want...........when we want. We just have to see it through, at least in our minds eye first.

It's so funny cuz most of the things we want are so simple and easily attainable, but with our everyday lives, and how we interpret that, it seems like a huge pie in the sky thing, to actually grab a hold of a dream or two.


Lie! Lie! And huge ..................LIE!

It really is just plotting things out in our mind first. Then figuring a plan, no matter how big or small. Just have some sort of plan, and write down the bare bones of what it would take to actually do that very thing.

Who cares how big or small it may be?

No matter. It can be achieved! I mean, why not????

Life is moving very fast. Right before our eyes.

Why are we procrastinating on small matters? Small things?

It's OK to think about it for a second or two, but really?! Life is happening. Our reason, our purpose is calling us to make some sort of sense of this life. Make some sort of sense of WHY?

What will we have to say come that time?

Do we really have a solid answer?

I dunno... for you!

What do you think?

I know for me!!

I'm cool with that!

Are you?

~

No comments:

Post a Comment