Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WELCOME BACK........ TO OURSELVES.

This has been the longest time since I haven't written on my blog. It actually was good since I had to take pen to paper. I have to be honest. I love pen to paper.
I love mailing cards, hand written letters, and such.
The computer is a beautiful tool. I still prefer pen to paper. It's just organic to me. Feeling your fingers to the pen and then to the paper. Folding it all up and sealing it in a nice envelope. Ahhhh!!!

I didn't plan on writing tonight since the day was amazingly full since early am. To spell it all out would be extremely interesting if I were to dissect my interactions, the people, the situations and how I quietly view them. I will. But tonight I guess will just be short.
I was compelled to write.
I am always compelled to write.
It's what I thrive on.
What is in me.

As I started my day, I thought, "What is most important to me"?
I usually wake up and meditate, or read something that is spiritually inspiring.

Today I focused on walking meditation and how being present in every one of my moments can lead me to a crazy wild experience. One that is so revealing that sometimes I have no idea what to do with it.
Every moment that I choose to be aware will take me to such a beautiful place, something that is so true, outside of any kind of ideas.

It's hard, you know. You know you have to work. You know you have obligations, bills, debts, and the "norm" of every day living. But then again, you know, so whole hearted, that those things are not the essence of who you are. They just aren't.
Well what is then?
What is the essence of who you are?

Is it your job? Your hobbies? Your love interest? Your identity to your family? Community of friends?

What if you were to just stand alone? Without all of those things?

Would you be comfortable?

How would you feel?

Times are tough right now.

That is a whole other story, which I will expound on.

I said this would be short.

I'm dying to dig deep into what is happening for us, individually, globally and collectively, as community, as lovers, as friends, as family.

What is it that we can do to elevate this consciousness?

It doesn't have to be big.

It's as little as this  small little blog that will go out to how many people?

But those people share with other people. And that is the way.

Simple.

No frills.

Tonight.... I will say...

Our territory is really very vast, but we are not responsible kings or queens. We always try to dodge away and we do not keep up a real surveillance of our territory. We have the feeling that there are immense conflicts there, too much suffering, too much pain- that is the reason we are very hesitant to get back to our territory.
Our daily practice consists of running away.
We are afraid of the suffering that is inside of us, afraid of war and conflict.

The practice of meditation consists of coming back to ourselves in order to restore peace and harmony.
To be mindful is to carry on concentration, understanding, and love. If we come back to ourselves to restore peace and harmony, then helping another person will be a much easier thing.

I try not to go on tangents. Love is like having a thousand tentacles. They all swarm at once.

My love swarms continuously, in every direction.

It's warm. It is defenseless. It is open armed.

It is true.

Thank you for allowing me in, and for letting me be myself.

Agree or disagree. Any which way is OK.

I am grateful for expression, that is all.

Goodnight.

Until tomorrow.

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment