Friday, April 2, 2010

APRIL FOOLS

OK, so don't hate me! I never do April Fools stuff!

I am not going to Africa, although my plans are in motion. I couldn't think of an April Fools joke, and when I started to write my blog, I remembered it was the 1st. I thought, Ahhh, for people who really know me this will get'em. Darn............

I feel so bad only because after posting my blog, I literally got 60 emails about what? why? how? are you sure? this that and the other thing, and the truth of the matter is................. I WILL BE GOING TO AFRICA...............

I'm not a good April fooler........or I guess I am............... but no...............I am not leaving just yet.

Man, for one April fool joke, I sure do feel bad..............

I'm here............ I'm not going anywhere just yet...............

My joke wasn't even a bad one, comparatively speaking.

Sorry guys.

I love you...............

~

No comments:

Post a Comment