Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NATURE...............











..........See how nature ~ trees ~grass...grows in silence ~ see the stars ~ the moon and the sun, how they move in silence....
We need silence to get to the very core of who we are, to seek what we are so diligently looking for, but.......on the outside.
We need silence, and nature, to remind us of who we are without one single solitary thing........... one person or another........... just you.......... and the very sounds of nature, the smell of the air..... the small wonders...
Reading about nature is OK.... but if a person walks in the woods, and listens......really listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in any book, or classroom...........for nature...........to me..........
is
the
voice
of
god.
~



1 comment:

  1. I am so there with you! I just took some time on my lunch hour and went to the local nursery to get spring flowers for the pots on my porches and my flower beds. It made my day! I have been going there for 13 years...it is my favorite nursery b/c it is like walking in a beautiful garden. I am so excited to plant my flowers...the dogwood trees are all in bloom, there is a warm breeze blowing, the clouds are perfect...can't wait to get out my gardening gloves after work and begin planting! It always brings back wonderful childhood memories of planting flowers with my Mom on Shady Lane!

    ReplyDelete