Wednesday, May 5, 2010

GO WHERE THE SOIL IS ORGANIC.....

AND REAL!

Fake soil doesn't really work for blooming flowers............. as our grounds that we stomp on every day.......... they need to be fertile, and pure, yes, organic, if it is going to feed our soul in any kind of real way, at least enough to make you blossom like real flowers should.

We are all that "bud", that flower that is dying to become a rose.

If we plant that bulb in soil that is just generic, I'm sure it will grow, as it isn't hard for anything to grow, if it really wants to, in some kind of natural foundation, but if we give it the soil it REALLY NEEDS TO GROW, than I think there will be no question at all, as to wether it will grow, and bloom into it's potential gorgeous flower, almost effortlessly.

I think it is important to be where things fit you, inside! Outside as well, but inside is where it counts the most. The outside is kind of a band-aid. It looks good, it feels good, but inside, there still is that rawness, that needs some ointment to make things all better, or plainly, just some fresh air.

Every now and again I think we need to access just where we are at, how it is working, and how it is not! What needs to change, what we need to plan, or sculpt for out next little chapter, long or short.

But don't forget to leave room for the "God's" to send us just what they know we are looking for. If you are too busy plotting and planning, and in fear that if you DON'T PLAN, things will go awry, and your life will fall apart, then you are missing one key element that gets pushed aside way too often........TRUST!

I used to say to a friend a long time ago who used to plot and plan his days, "God forbid you get a flat tire".

He used to plan every moment of his days, and if it didn't go that way, he would get really ticked off.

I like to have a plan, but always, it's always a must, to let it roll off of my shoulders if it doesn't happen for some reason, and go to plan B with no emotion attached, and know, this is life, ever changing and ever growing.......

I do want to leave room for the Universe to do it's magic. I DO BELIEVE IN THOSE MYSTICAL HAPPENINGS, I so do, and really, am more on that side, than the other, which is the planner.

This past year I have become the planner of all planners, probably out of a sheer necessity, and too, it was time I embraced that part of life that is really essential, to some degree, and for me, is whatever percent is absolutely NEEDED. This brain is right sided........ It will bend, but essentially, stay it's freedom lovin' self, and indulge in that absolute glory, no matter how it looks! ( take a breath left brainers), it's like you getting excited over numbers)....... ain't gonna happen over here ;) Jump from an airplane and we'll talk.........

Shoot, where is my compass, or better yet, the stars and moon?

Life is about balance. Doesn't have to be 50 /50 always. Maybe 60/40 or 70/30........ at least if it shows up on a usage sheet that the numbers SOMEWHAT WORK and you can plan off of that sheet, you'll be ok.........at least that is what I am learning.

No matter if it is left brain, right brain, conservative, liberal............ black or white.............

GO WHERE THE SOIL IS ORGANIC. BE IN SURROUNDINGS THAT SUPPORT YOU, NOT GO AGAINST YOU!

Grow and be who you are in the soil that will get you to the highest ground possible, that makes you feel good in every way. You don't have to compromise!!

If it isn't there, check out why, and use that as a gauge for your next endeavor.

ORGANIC. PURE. FULFILLING, AND SATISFYING TO YOUR BELOVED HUNGRY SOUL, that wants to live out it's natural way.

I'm off on that note.

I want to go to sleep in the realization that any and everything is possible. If I don't have a cheerleading squade around, I need to cheerlead for my own life, and make it jump and scream with a joy that IS ORGANIC, whether my goals are fulfilled or not......... as they say, "It's not so much the destination, but the journey along the way".

I'm all over that.

I love you all, and thank you for supporting me, my writing, and answering in all of your raw moments, and being just as human, and open, and willing to be in the FLOW OF LIFE with me.

Everything is cyclical.

Thank you for being a part of my life!

Love,
as always,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment