Sunday, June 13, 2010

COME.......

..put your head
on my chest
and speak
your thoughts.

Don't edit.
It's just me.
I care
only
that
you
are
comforted
and
safe!

Are
you
hungry?

What
can
I
make
for
you?

Are you
cold?

Can I get you
a
blanket?

What is
tonights
dilema?

How can we
dissipate it?

Talk to me
of
your
fears.

I am here!

Don't try
to
be
strong.

That is
why
I
am
here!

Let go
of
the
slack.

Let me
take
some!

It is
much
easier
when
it is
YOU
and
not
ME!

Let me
lift
your
spirits
and
let you know
what I have
grown
to
know.

That
love
really does
carry us!

If it means
you getting
to
rock
bottom
than
so
shall
it
be!

I celebrate
your
awareness
not your
sorrow.

I want
you
to know
inside
that
no matter
the circumstance
that
I
am
here
for
you!

If I can
type these
letters
and you
read
inbetween
the lines
and
feel
my blanket
of
love
for you
than all
will
be
well.
It
will be
well
anyway.

The crickets
are singing
the moon is
shining on
the water
and fireflies
are ramped
and
making me
giggle!

Where are you?

You seem so
far
away
yet
oh
so
close
in
my
heart!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment