Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LIGHT BULB GOES OFF

Take away carbohydrates, and we become genius!
Clear, light, alive, and more energy than you can imagine!

I truly am not the girl who says, " To get thin or to be healthy, is to take away all carbs".

Not true.

But what I will say is, " There is food that is ALIVE , that will aid in energy, aliveness, comfort, and clarity.

Protein and vegetables of all color.

Get purple, red, green,  yellow........... have fun cooking, and creating the things that will go inside of your body, that you know will only help you feel more alive and full in the amazing, amazing life that we have.

Jump into your own energy!! It's there for you to grab and to run with!

Have fun!

I am.

My little Tilapia and I.

( Salsa music helps too :)

I'm on it............. so, so on it!!

Love you guys.......

Stay focused.........

Hold each others hands...........

I am here!

No comments:

Post a Comment