Friday, September 24, 2010

ALL I KNOW......

.....Is that my days are short. I want them to consist of the things that I absolutely love, the things that make me bubble up inside because they are the things that run deep in my heart.  What I also know is that those things are the very things that actually make other people happy as well.
When I think of all of the things I love doing, it always involves making someone smile, someone happy, someone look on the brighter side of things, someone to help, to change in a good way, if it is possible that something I do comes easy enough where it doesn't for them.

In doing those things, it makes my life seem like there is no "work" to it at all, just a continuation of my beating heart that is so passionate for the very core of this life.

There are so many things to adore, to appreciate, to give, to share, and to do  with such a love that everyone involved is singing to the beat of their own beautiful heart.

I hope you all have an amazing day! I am!

Love,
Gabriela

P.S. SING! SING! JUST SING! And everything will fall into place, I promise you that!

No comments:

Post a Comment