Monday, September 20, 2010

FOR THE BOOKS......

Hmmmmmm........ Pork Loin braised in a Semi Sweet Port Wine demi glaze with Roasted Elephant Garlic, and slow cooked with Tri-color black peppercorns.

Roasted Home Grown tomatoes, baby spinach and portabello mushrooms sauteed with caramelized onions, fresh garlic, lemon and toasted Thyme.

Not to mention the Fresh Porcini Mushroom Basmati Rice slowly cooked to a succulent perfection........

And well, it has to be accompanied by something like, or other than a Masciarelli Montepulicano d'Abruzzo.

I'd do dessert if it were here, but I had my fare share at the Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls the other day.

I'm good gosh darn it..........I'm good!

See? You can eat! You can enjoy your life.................

It's all about balance! Balance!

Enjoy my friends, and hopefully I can cook for you someday and we can enjoy the magnificence of friends, food, wine and tons of laughter..............God knows we need it amidst it all................

Gnite and sweet dreams!

Gabriela

1 comment: