Monday, July 5, 2010

INDEPENDANCE......IN GENERAL!

When it comes to certain "holiday's" I go ahead and have all of the fun that is supposed to be had with it, but then, of course, I look at what it really is about, whatever day it is.
This day happens to be Independence day!

A day of freedom!

The fireworks are great........... colorful, beautiful. and celebratory.

I'm down for that!

But you know, by now, meeeee!

The firecrackers are OK, the lights, the colors and such..............

But what really is today?

It is different for everyone!

If I said, "But today is about "True Independence", then 10,000 people would have a different rendition of what "True Independence" is.

To me, it is about, being who you are, and sticking to that, no matter what?

Being independent to me, is staying true to who you are, no matter the circumstance. Not necessarily paying the bills on your own, but sticking to who you are, inside, no matter what! Screw the bills! They'll get paid!

What are your core beliefs, and are you adhering to them, no matter is happening? Are you searching outside of the shell? The one that tells you who you are, why and what you should be doing? Outside of what is "supposed" to be?

C'mon be honest?

I loves me some fireworks.......but to me, and this is only me...... why have a firework, it there is nothing to attach itself to. Why the fireworks? Why celebrate? Ask yourself, "What am I really setting off this firework for?"

Is it really just about beer, wine, being on the boat, or grilling out to make your "Fourth of July, the "Fourth of July", or is it a tad bit more?

Hay, maybe it isn't?

All cool!

What is Independence day to you?

These days, being independent is a total luxury, to me, at least!

If you are independent, (alone) or independent, within a relationship, I hope you feel honored, with either one!

We are so damn lucky here in America!

We have everything at our disposal, I mean, really.......it's crazy! Absurd crazy!

There are freedoms that we have as women, as men, as mere humans, here on our planet, in the US, that are so taken for granted.

I could go on and on.

We do have it made guys.

We have "Independence" like no other place on the earth!! We are disgustingly spoiled, and I almost feel ashamed, being amongst others with less than.

Cherish your Independence!

It's Gold, trust me!

Go light off your sparklers, and have fun. Just never forget the urgency of making our lives full of organic Independence, rather than fireworks, and coleslaw!

I am lit up, as we "speak".

Happy Independence Day......no matter what that is to you!

As long as you feel free!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment