Monday, July 26, 2010

NEVER A LOSS, JUST A GAIN!

The more I feel at a loss for something, or someone, the more I realize, I'm gaining........on ALL LEVELS,
understood, and not understood!
The NOT understood part, can really be perplexing. Kind of like if a kid were to walk to get candy at the corner store, all excited and wondering and thinking about what he was going to eat first, even tasting it, in their mind, whole hearted, before they even got it! Their mouth had never been so alive, with such flavors, such sensations, yet, somehow on their journey, they had taken a few back roads.

Why can't I find the "corner store" where I know I will find all of my tasty treasures?"

Finally, they get "there", and there it is......the most delicious candy, every bit of it that they envisioned, and somehow, with a surprised look on their face, they realized that the candy actually tasted much better ON THE WAY to finding it, in their mind, than actually indulging in it.

The more I feel at a loss, the more I know I have gained!

More times, than not, these days, I know I am not missing out on anything, but candy IS candy, and it IS comforting, yet, oh so fleeting!

Waking up with a quietude that you can never replace, and a clarity about your life that would never be the same, by going to the "corner store" every time we wanted something sweet, is completely unexplainable, yet incredibly exquisite!!!!!!

Comfort lies in knowing who you are, outside of all wants and needs!

If you can live with yourself, do for yourself, and really love what you see in the mirror everyday, than you will be able to welcome all the sweets in the world, be able to pick and choose WHEN and IF you want those sweets, with total confidence, that whether you have a "sweet tooth" or not, you can buy, or not buy, and still feel satiated as if you had indulged yourself silly!

One way or the other, you are never at a loss, because the "candy" is just icing on the cake, not the "cake" itself!

I'm gaining so much, that my sweet tooth has taken a back seat!

Hooray for that "diet plan".

Loving all aspects of my life!

It's full, and charged with a solid, singular love, for all things!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment