Monday, February 16, 2009

One Train Ride, Many Stops

Lately I look at life like a train ride.

I gladly get on.

Sit by the window, and peer out.

I think, wonder, question, all that I see.

After all, the view outside, goes by so quickly.

How do I have time to make sense of it all

if it goes by so quickly?

My mind empties,

and all I have

is the view.

I can make what I want of it.

It will differ from yours.

The train stops,

I get off,

explore,

gather information, and make new friends.

I get back on.

Sit.

Contemplate,

and revel in the new experiences.

I don't know when the train ride

will end.

I just gladly get on,

and get off,

with great pleasure,

knowing,

that I will be surprised,

because this life,

gives nothing

but hidden surprises.

I'm so glad

I have no idea,

who the driver is

of this crazy train,

that I've been riding

now

for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment