Monday, February 9, 2009

Standing on the Edge

Standing on the edge of uncertainty....

What a place to be in. It could seem crazy, but, really, it is a much better place to be in than to know, in every exact moment, where you are going to be and what you are going to do.

I'd rather NOT KNOW. I never thought I would say that, but when I weigh the dfferences, and feel the feelings again, of both worlds, I'd rather not know.

It takes some getting used to, but man.............. DOES IT TRANSFORM YOU!!!!!!

I PROMISE YOU THAT!

2 comments:

  1. We are all standing "on the edge" all through our lives and the uncertainty of it is part of what makes life a great adventure! And it is a great adventure, and filled with surprises! We have just had one of those happy, unexpected, and long awaited surprises!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gabby, We all stand on the"edge of life" all our lives; that's what makes life such a grand advanture! Each day can bring beautiful, exciting moments and memories! And sometimes, things you least expect, happen!. Even at my age, the adventure continues! Enjoy the little things; life is comprised of little miracles. Love this one! Eddrie

    ReplyDelete