Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why Is It?

Why is it that when we go to the Ocean, we all of a sudden sit and stare?
All of a sudden we start thinking of things, start pondering over our lives, our current situations, and all of the simple things that we want to get back to, if it weren't for.......... this or that?

Why is it that we wait until someone is sick, or dying, that we all of a sudden realize what our lives are truly about, to scope every moment out, and to see our lives for what they REALLY ARE?

Why is it that when we are alone, TRULY ALONE, do we think so much differently than what we think while we are going to work, gettin off of work, going home, cooking dinner, and so forth?

How ever do we align these things so that we are nuetral? So that when we get off of work, we can visit the ocean, experience those feelings, and connect with that part of us, and then go home, cook dinner, while bathing in the Ocean?

Why? Is it that we are too lazy? Too preoccupied?

What is our focus anyway? Is it money? Is it position? Is it finding a lover or a boy/girl friend?
Is it in being validated?

Where are WE going? Yes, I say WE.

More people are focused on saving the earth, walking to work, bringing their own bags to HEB...... at least making an effort.

I know I have a long way to go, but you know, every little bit counts. I'm not going to beat myself up because I am not "there"........wherever "there" is. But there is a grand consciousness that IS happening, and if I can say so myself, at least for anyone that I know that may be receiving this email, I think we all try and also are human in all of our foibles. I don't know, I guess I say, touche' to us that put our efforts out, and who also realize, it takes time, not military style, to get to where we need to be.

Visit the Ocean while you are at work, at the red light, or in the funkiest place............visit it.........and know THAT IS WHAT IS REAL.

Love to you guys,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment