Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Try Not to Complain

I know it takes a lot when things are going wrong, or someone is seemingly making your life miserable, or you hate your job, or there's not enough of this, or enough of that............

But, I want to say, like I do to myself everyday....

Try not to complain.

Not about your spouse,
not about your co-worker,
not about the bills,

or actually,
ANY situation you are in.

YOU ARE OK, YOU REALLY ARE!

It seems the more we complain,
the more energy we give to that scenario,
and the thing you wind up trying to avoid,
chases you down like a wolf.

You are there for a reason. Digest it. Go with it!

LET IT BE YOUR TEACHER!
~

4 comments:

  1. Never complain! I just can not see that happening.. I wish I was perfect....I do know I'm ok. But to just act like everything is ok seems to unreal with me..If I met someone who did'nt complain about anything I would think they were living a lie! The top of a rose is beautiful..smells beautiful..but you go down..God gave it thorns..You know I still love everything you write!!!!! Marjie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up very allergic and fearful of bees, actually, their stings!

    One day I took a job as a beekeeper, thinking, "I'm insane!!"

    I still hate every sting that zapps me HARD!!!

    ...And I eat all the honey I could possibley want. >:-) I don't mind the stings, because I understand the bees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW ABOUT THIS...TRUE ACCEPTANCE IS ACCEPTING THE UNACCEPTABLE

    why not complain...why not not like things...why are we so attached to "not complaining" or to "liking things"...

    isn't it more fluid to just "let it be"

    ??????

    ReplyDelete