Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Take a Breath

Whatever you are going through, don't over look what you are feeling. Stop for a second. Don't be afraid of it because the very thing you are afraid of may take you through the next door of opportunity.
Yet, something else you may have asked for.
Don't underestimate the power of your God.

Everything to me, these days, are diamonds in the rough, blessings in disguise.
Whatever it seems like,
you have asked for it, on some level.

We may never see the logical reason why, but there always is,
some great reason,
why we are put in the most precarious situations.

Don't let anything stop you from growing.

Move forward, one step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Once again you have led me into new territory. I just set up my first blog account in an attempt to communicate/comment on your blogs. Now I don't know if I will ever be able to find my blog page again or even respond on your blog page but I feel like I have taken a big step , not only as a communicator, but as a communicator of my personal thoughts...a big step , trust me. Anyway I am sending you a regular email to let you know I am attempting to become a blogger and you and
    your site were the inspiration. Also, just a side note, I have spent the last 4 days out at the ranch as a hired a guy with a hydro-ax ( a huge machine that eats cedar trees in less than a minute) and have selectively cleared several ares that really enhance the views and the property as a whole. since you have seen the before....maybe sometime you would like to see the after, the views are beautiful. Regardless, I thoroughly enjoy your new blogsite.....I know i am not alone.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete