Sunday, February 21, 2010

RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK

This is a hard one to fathom. It is probably a blog that I need to write when it isn't 2 am. Unfortunately, this is my new writing time, which is why my blog is either short, these days, or not at all, on some nights.

That would make for a huge sad face!

Time is such a luxury these days, and to try to squeeze in the goods, the very things that we are craving, or want so badly, are few and far between.

A friend of mine who lives in California is pretty much experiencing the same thing. And you would think she would be happy working for someone who is working for the "stars", gets paid pretty good money, and is set up pretty good, would say, "Cool, this is great", but her true passion is art, and she is NOT doing art.

She is squeezing it in like doing laundry or something, and the moments that she does what she really loves are so fleeting, and yet, what she does for hours upon hours, are really, just not for her.

I feel the same way.

It is sad.

Some thing you just have no control over. Some things you do.

There are always the pro's and con's of your work place. I think that is the case wherever you work.
If you have a particular passion for one thing or the other, I think anything other, than what you are passionate about, will bite you in the ass, until you finally get it, that, whatever you are doing, really, just..... ISN'T...... IT!!!

HELLO OUT THERE............THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU.............. so go back to what you are passionate about, and make your way towards that thing, end of story!!

I say that with such ease, and so matter of fact, but truthfully, I do know, that it is a work of art, to actually sketch out a plan, to make it all work, money wise, ( this is usually what it comes down to), and to make it somehow work that what your passion is, is what you will make money doing.

Degree for this, degree for that.............

Find out what you are passionate about FIRST AND FOREMOST.

No matter what your situation, and there are many different ones, at least that I have heard............you can sketch something out on paper.

Then it takes a little bit of detective work, and a lot, and I say A LOT OF not thinking that you HAVE TO DO THIS OR THAT...............

In order for you to achieve what you want, you have to see that vision clearly, feel it with all of you heart and soul, and then, even if your life isn't there, in any way shape or form, you will, at least, have a vision of what it is that YOU WANT, and you will be able to see it in writing.

From there, you simply see one little step that you can take to get closer to that reality.

Over the years, I have been confronted with making those things happen, and seeing how I feel stuck with all of my animals, and the responsibility of that. It can seem to stand in the way.
I am so determined to make the life that I want, without compromising, and to include all of the details that I see, in my vision, and include my animals, and the very select few, who I consider "family". The people who get it, and have not one judgement on your life, and who respect the decisions that you have made.

Responsibility and Risk are quite the Oxymoron.

Like I said, "There is a balance with everything".

I am on this trek too. I look for new and different ways to stay connected to who I am, what I am about, and how to execute that in every day daily life, to stay true to who I am, without compromise, and to have fun, in the meantime.

It isn't as easy as it seems, but..............

I am all about finding out.

I want to find a balance............. one way or the other just seems so............one way................. or...............the ......other.................

I want a balance.............in every which way!

That seems like a good note to sleep on.

I want a balance........... in every which way!

Good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment