Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Single Minded

I love having an empty canvas to "draw on". A nice clean slate that will allow me the freedom to paint whatever picture it is that I want to create. Thank God, I use pencil, because no sooner do I create one picture, the next moment I am creating another. I don't want to get in the habit of erasing too much. It is better when I paint a clear and concise picture, that way, the detail sticks out, and the picture is obvious, there are no questions as to, what the picture is, or how it is being set up, and so on. I have fun on my canvas. Dreams come true there. I paint in all kinds of colors, bringing it to such life, that it speaks to me, as if it is already there. GET CREATIVE. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT ON YOUR CANVAS OF LIFE? IS IT LOVE? IS IT CAREER? IS IT SIMPLICITY? GO FOR IT! PAINT AWAY! Mine is simple, yet as I sit here and think, I remember how I love and pay attention to detail. So, naturally, I detail my canvas. There are so many things that I deserve, and have fun with, and want to paint, all day long, what those things are. So, for n ow, I will paint only what comes to mind, and then I will go back and fill in the blanks, and add the color. At least for now, get out your crayons, start paining, the incredible portrait of your life, and dont compromise color, or shade. Draw the best you can, and believe that the painting will be SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment