Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When Nothing Seems to be going Right..........

......it's time to get quiet. Check in to see what is happening. Even if the information is overloaded, too much to handle, or just off kilter for where you want to be. Just, get quiet.

Usually when I give myself that time to get quiet, all of the scenarios just fade into the backround, and all I am left with is me, the quietude, and what it is revealing to me in that moment.

If I give myself a long enough period of time, MANY things fade, and what is left is a bare soul, being objective to the person that thinks all of these things are happening to.

It knows none of it is real, in the bigger scheme, but allows "me" to go through it, to see it from a human perspective, so that I can evolve, and blossom into the infinite soul that I am.

It takes perserverance, diligence, and a passion to know the Truth that beckons itself back, to regain an understanding of who we are, and what we are NOT.

It is not easy seperating the two for long periods of time, unless we ar quiet, and reveling in the question of it all.

I believe we can all get to where we are going, eventually.

Our lives attract what we want, even on an subconscious level.

We ask, even in light, table talk, what it is that we want.

It usually gets answered.

Don't negate any kind of talk that speaks with clues.

Hop on that pony for a ride, and see how beautiful the scenery.

Talk can be cheap, but it can also be exquisite taste, if only 2 words spoken.............

two or three..........

the rest is the unspoken language, doing it's very best to remain aloof, and unaware of it's granduer.

No comments:

Post a Comment