Thursday, December 3, 2009

IF THE "SHOULDS" ARE TALKING........

....THEN YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

I know when I find myself saying "I should do this, or I should do that", than my life is not equal to what my soul wants or envisions.

Sometimes it may seem as if it is the "right" thing, but if you look at it closely, the only reason why you may gravitate towards it, is because it feels comfortable, and you don't have to do much thinking or applying, hence, "the easy way out".

I find myself trying to fine tune my life, so that things are in some sort of alignment.
That doesn't mean in alignment with the way everyone else sees my life, or my career, or my relations. It simply means, I am trying to fine tune my life to what is healthy, and parallel to what MY soul is needing, for it's own growth, for this particular person, with her own set of wants, needs, and desires.

Every one will have a different menu as far as what they want and desire.

There truly is no right or wrong here, maybe just differences in opinion and taste.

All I really wanted to convey tonight is that if you are talking in your head, or, out loud, with the should's and shouldn'ts........you might want to re-evaluate. More than likely, you are compromising yourself in some way, and a few things need to be tweeked, so that your life is following closely to what your heart is feeling, and so desiring.

Check it out. Make changes where changes are due.

Stay true to the real voices that talk to you of love and of Truth. Your body will naturally tell you what is what. Listen and feel to what your body tells you. It will never lie. Even if it seems like you "should" be doing this or that.............. really ask your "self" or your body............. what it is that you REALLY WANT.

Feel what it is ..............listen to your body.......it always, always, speaks volumes!

I'm goin to check in myself.

Goodnight.

Love,

As always,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment