Sunday, December 27, 2009

WHEN BUBBLES RISE UP.......

you know........that there is a special something inside that is making those bubbles happen!

There is such a great feeling that comes along with bubbles, or whatever you want to deem it.

Whatever it is inside that is making you feel happy, or joyful, or passionate, or just plain ol' smile from the sweetest place there is............ has got to be something to talk about.

I know for me that that feeling is so incredible.

It could be my walks, the dogs, the symphony, someone special, or just me by myself, just being and feeling giddy within that. There are a ton of things to say about that feeling, but all I know is that it is awesome!

Bubbles rise up when I know I am giving something to someone that may make them happy, or smile.

Buying something, or making something especially, for someone, is one of the greatest joys for me. How I love to give, especially if you know the person will love it, or just love unfolding the wrap, even if they don't love it, at least you got to see that childish glow as they did unwrap the gift. It really is priceless to me.

The people in my life are pretty darn amazing. There are several different categories that that may fall under, and all are extremely important to me.

I am so appreciative of all people who are on my path, whether it be a busser, a runner, a cashier, a fellow worker, the person at Starbucks who has my drink made by the time I get to the counter, to my therapist, to the friends who I have made in my business, who seem like acquaintances, but man......... they are good people.........

So, so many gifts to be grateful for, and these all, make me bubble up, in one way or another. Some more than others, and too, half of these people have no idea how much they make my days, and how they have contributed to my gratitude, and how they have somehow filled my life with tons of good things.

The obvious people I freely share with.

People at work, I gave Christmas cards to, people who probably think I look at them like no-nothings...... because they work "for me".

I don't see it like that AT ALL!

They are such sweet individuals. They are nothing less than me, AT ALL! They make my life easier, and they work their butts off.

I saw the faces of all of the people who received Christmas cards from me, and they looked as if.....wow me? Yes, you, you sweet, sweet person who I work with everyday. You are nice.......you smile, and you are an eclectic being here. Truly. That is the way I feel. They make me laugh, and they have certain ways that tickle me and make me glad to know that they are on the schedule.

I wrote something in each of their cards. Very specific.

It filled me up.

The bubbles rose.

I am grateful for all of the things that make my bubbles rise.

Some, more than others............. but all in all......... I cannot complain.

Some people have NO bubbles............. ME? I HAVE A TON............

They may be little, but inside, it feels huge.

Thank you all who make me bubble up inside, and who make me want to continuously GIVE AND GIVE AND GIVE!

If there is anything that makes me feel whole, it is that!

Thank you for the opportunity!

With all of my heart felt love,
Gabriela

2 comments:

  1. For me bubbles come up when i take a bath. Its called a mexican jacuzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! HAY, WHATEVER IT TAKES, AS LONG AS THEY'RE BUBBLES, RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete