Sunday, December 20, 2009

IF YOU CAN ACCLIMATE........

TO CHANGE............than you really have most of your life licked.

We hear all the time how things change all the time, right? I mean, I don't have to hear it, it shows up in my life on a regular basis, so it's pretty ingrained, although, that does not mean that I have it licked, by any means.

I think when it shows up, time and time again, it just gets easier to deal with, once you get the hang of it, and you stop holding on so much, to things that really aren't the most important things, in the bigger scheme of life.

Today, is just an awakening in how I just want to be open for the good of this soul, whatever that may be, and to be open to change, and flow, and the things that might be good for me, even if I don't see it when it is happening.

You usually get the "good" feeling first, you know, the intuitive rush, and then, of course, it will always be followed right away by a fear that tightens you up and comes up with some reason for you not to be in that flow. Then...........the battle starts, and more times than not, because we are not trusting beings, we go for the fear, and out the window goes the most incredible tool in our lives, and we just keep ignoring it.

I'm polishing up my intuitive act, and making sure it gets squeaky clean so my life continues to go in the direction that I love most.

Hop on the wagon with me. That magic carpet thing............. it can be scary and oh, so lovely at the same time...............

Keep listening to the voice within.

It never lies.

Have a beautiful day. Enjoy the Christmas spirit.

Gabriela

1 comment: