Monday, January 25, 2010

DOWN TO THE BARE BONES

When life gets down to the bare bones, it means, you have choices, against popular belief.
You can choose the common way, your old way, or the way that is needed for your growth, even if it doesn't seem like it is needed in your life at the moment.

My life is sizzling with passion on so many different levels................ I could scream............ OK, so I will.............. I did, but you didn't hear it!!

I have a huge pendulum swinging, and a learning curve that is killin' me. The learning for me in the last year has been intense, real, moving, questionable, soulful, and a million other words that could describe a soul searching outside of it 's "nucleus", and what is "supposed" to be.

I am so utterly grateful for ANY AND ALL SITUATIONS that have come to me within this last year. Really........ there is nothing that I would turn away!! Someone has sent me some darn good packages for me to look at in my life, in a big way, to dissect it, and to really look at it, in a sincere, and organic way.

I have my own personal homework to do, on various subjects. It's OK.......... I want to learn about myself, and how I relate, or not relate to my own personal life, and let that be something for me to chomp on, rather than going to a late night movie.

I try to skim over life's realities, to make it feel somewhat "normal", but the Truth is, I cannot skim over any of the subtleties, it knocks just a bit too hard, on my door, at least!!!

I think it's good when we are down to the bare bones in our lives, just so that we can get a reality check on what is most important, and start taking notes from there.

Where are we? Are we happy? Are we doing what we REALLY WANT TO DO? Or are we just pretending?

I know for me, I don't want to pretend, to just drum up some kind of life that sounds good.

I want the real goods!! Something that is real, that you can look at, in the eye, and know that it is organic, real, and true.

Being down to the bare bones makes it all come to life. Blows it up and makes you see what your course is here. Just where ARE YOU GOING?

No comments:

Post a Comment