Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MYSTERIOUS WAYS

For anyone who doesn't like reading long blogs, you might as well stop now. This subject is such a turn on to me, and really, I could sit out here, and write on and on....... really........ forever, about my theory, others theories, and pick it apart to the bone, but what the funny thing is about all of this, is that NONE OF US WILL EVER KNOW about MYSTERIOUS WAYS. Why? Because the word Mystery, lends it's own explanation, that it is something hidden, something that is puzzling, and constantly questioned, and really never answered, just assumptions, or answers that we come up with , for ourselves, to make us feel better about whatever it is that we are questioning. Read that slow, and don't pass it up as just......a sentence! It's potent stuff. I'm all over it, myself!

Mysterious ways, can be about anything! Death, happenings that don't make sense, but do, in some way, that you cannot explain, but somehow, you just know, inside, that it is real , but you just leave it at, hmmmm, and you go on about your business, but sort of question it later. Maybe you will never come up with the whys or how's, but you go with your gut instinct anyway. Mystery reveals itself, in so many ways. Funny ways, serious ways, accidental ways, in love ways, do I know you from somewhere, ways, you find yourself in a bind, and someone appears out of nowhere and helps you, and just acts as the good Samaritan,ways, helpers that all of a sudden show up in the midst of your crazy world, ways, things happening last minute that you say," Isn't that funny how that happened", "someone must be looking after me", or "the gods are on my side", ways.......I could go on and on about all the "mysterious ways".

Have you looked at the sky lately? What REALLY IS BEHIND ALL OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL CLOUDS?? MYSTERY! HOW DID WE GET HERE?..........MYSTERY! WHERE DO WE GO AT THE END OF OUR TIME HERE? MYSTERY!

MYSTERIOUS WAYS!

All I know guys, is that Mystery is a beautiful, amazing, complex, intriguing, fascinating, sensual, gripping, tantalizing thing.........let it make you go to the ends of your brain, the core of your soul, to make you get off your lazy ashtray, to question some of the most amazing, yet simple things that are put in front of us. Put down the WE machine, put down the ipod, iPhone, i this and i that, and take a second to ponder the mysterious ways that happen in your day, or moments, and just for a second, think about how cool this life really is. The opportunities that we are given, if we really look at how perfectly orchestrated it is, just for us, individually.

I know some of you are thinking this is a crock, and so be it, you are entitled, but take a millisecond, for me, to ponder what the heck is going on, outside of our own doings, the preverbial "box", and see that there is a divine intelligence out there that tells us some amazing things, if we are quiet enough.

There is a road. And it is a side road, not marked, that I continue to take. It is off the beaten trail, and as I'm riding on it, there are street signs everywhere that say MYSTERY ROAD, MYSTERIOUS WAYS, THIS WAY, MYSTERY POOL, MYSTERY THIS AND MYSTERY THAT............and I laugh to myself and say, "What the hey", it's better than Lamar Blvd. See the same crap everyday, and it is a given that you will get the same thing on Lamar Blvd every stinkin' day. BORE HORE HORING!! That would be BORING!

When I take that Mystery road, I am always surprised, always intrigued, always changing, always learning, and without a doubt, always willing, to break out of my comfort zone, to see just what the heck is on the other side.

I stand tall in honor of the Mystery.

It is an exquisite moment in time, when you take that ride, and actually GET IT!

MMM MMMMM MMMMM!!!! Savor that flavor!!! It is gourmet, at it's best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment