Thursday, May 21, 2009

WORDS FAIL ME

I laugh, and I know you will too, especially you, who read my long, long blogs lately. Words never really fail me, but as I sit here, and revel in regular life, how it unfolds, happenings, circumstances out of our control, people in our lives, every last bit of it, has me baffled to the point where I've sat here, with nothing to say, at least in this blog, and wonder why, sometimes I DO HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY.

It's kind of tricky. Actually, maybe not. Tricky may not be the right word. Maybe we trick ourselves, into thinking that so much is going on in our lives, when really, life is just happening as it is, like rain or shine on any given day.

My circumstances aren't any different from Sally's, my favorite friend on this blog. Sally just has different names in her world, and maybe different daily events, but when it comes to the emotions, Sally is on the same page as Gabriela. Why should I seperate myself from the crowd and think I am so different, as to think that my scenarios are worth listening to or that they stick out, more than Sally's, or Joe's?

Maybe that is just egotistical? But.........but........this happened.........and wait till you hear this!

All of our feelings are valid, and worth listening to, unless you have the perpetual tape recording going that plays the same tape over and over until you just get sick of listening to Italian melodrama.

I'll take some French please. At least it would be sexy melodrama!!

When do words really fail you? Are you tired of the same story? Are you just bored of it, want a new story, or plainly, no story at all? Are you frustrated? Stuck? Cabin fever with your job? How about your love life?

I have to be honest. If I were to say I didn't want any story at all, I would be lying. Then I would have no books, no films to make. Surely, I can have a story line that isn't so damn cryptic.

Maybe I need to have some Vanilla friends. All I've had is Neopalitan, I think I am ready for some plain' ol Vanilla. ( oh geez, be careful what you ask for). Wait, I like chocolate too........wait, don't take me literal just yet............. let me make sure I'm good with that statement.

Vanilla? All the way? Really? Just Vanilla? What would I do? I'd ask my Vanilla friend if they had a chocolate friend!

Uhh....... I don' t think I could make it in Vanilla World. I could try for a bit, but I am afraid I'd be hunting down the ice-cream man to see if I could trade flavors, or at least mix it up a bit, buy a Klondike bar or somethin'. I'd pay extra and even run down the street after the truck if I knew I'd get a good flavor along with my vanilla cup.

Tangent. I'm laughing at myself. Are you following?It's ok if you don't. Maybe you just needed a good laugh, or........... hay, a yawn? I'll play it down!

Where are we? Are we mixed up in our emotions that we are forgetting the real essence of now? Today? Our breath? Our little moments that make up a cool little life, even if we aren't where we think we ought to be?

So, where is it that we should be, other than right here, right now? In another city, state, continent?

With someone else, other circumstances?

Anything but right where we are huh? Isn't that how it goes?

Maybe I'll take back an hour and a half of my chat with a friend today. Maybe I just rambled for period of time to let out some frustration. Maybe it was to sort through where I am at so I don't get stuck.

All I know is that I want to grow, and never stop, and stick to what rings true inside. If that is my only guideline, I think I will be fine.

A few new flavors for dessert every once in a while, and some good laughs to keep it all real.

Keep it real, keep it light, and make wild crazy love with the great outdoors.......and when you do, tell me all about it............... I could use a good night cap.

Huge love, and a warmth that nurtures your soul.

All my love,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment