Friday, May 1, 2009

The Breath and The Wind

That is all I have in this moment. My breath, and the wind.

Probably, I could end in a period on that one, but something says, just put a comma, and expound on it, don't leave anyone hanging on Just Breath and Wind.

Ya know, I write as I think. That is what I love about writing, there is no law, no boundary, no written rule, on my blog anyway, that says, I can't say this, and I can't say that........... short of a few East Coast curse words, I'm good. For those of you who don't know East coasters, we love words that start with F or S or some slang descriptive word. I'm not going to be polite now........

But...... it does come in handy sometimes.

I hate to edit, or feel like I have to compose or block myself because of a rule. I've been that way since I can remember..... 4 being the youngest one in age, telling my brother, "Wadyou mean I can't do that?". Who said?? And if they did? So............ who are they? Oh god, it goes way back. Maybe that is where the "trouble" began. I thought I had a mind of my own! And.......I did, but who went along with me on it is another story. I kinda didn't care if they did or not, really. I actually would wait around to see who felt what I did, and then looked at my watch and got bored!

No one hung in for the long run. No one had a mind of their own. They copied others ideas of what they thought was good/bad,right wrong. And that is cool but....... I like to be original in my way. Not to be different, but to explore who I am, what I believe in, and apply it if I can possibly get away with it. Not that I need to get away with something, but to apply the craziness of the way I think and hopefully someone buys into my intellegence, haha. Really, I don't speak with pride, just assurance. That would be assurance, not pride.

I love to talk freely. Imagine that? This lovely blog with little to say.

And the great thing is...... you can like it.........or not........and it won't matter one lick to me........ unless your Miss Evans.......:)

All kidding aside.......

Tonight, it really is all about the breath, and the wind. The wind is charging through the French Doors. The chimes are telling stories, and I sit here with an open heart, trying to digest life's little dance, the opportunities we get, the feelings we have, and the small opening to actually make a difference.

I want to start my days with small breaths, and indulge throughout the day for some comfort, and stability.

But mostly, for myself, and the amount of satisfaction I get out of connecting to a greater source, other than me, this "subject matter", who gets disgruntled at the sight of a half true reality. It needs that connection.

My breath brings me back..... centers me.................. the wind, the same, but the wind beckons me......... it asks me quite frequently, questions that no sage could answer. It is left up to me, who ever I am NOT, to be honest, and forthright, with any Truths that I stand by, and to not edit.

To just be who I am. To just tell the Truth.

~

4 comments:

  1. this may sound like a very strange response to the blog..."I agree" and it makes me laugh to say that you have said it so well here...I'm nodding "YES"

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Amy c'mon........you have got to say more than that now. haha It's ok to agree, ya know. Unless you are a born debater, which, in that case, why aren't you in politics, or in a court room somewhere?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. when something rings true...not much needs to be said...

    :D

    ReplyDelete