Thursday, May 7, 2009

STREAM LINE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Did you ever view your thoughts as if you were watching a film?

Hell, I blow mine up on the big screen. I'm eatin' popcorn and every thing else in sight, just to digest what the heck my movie is about! Thank God I'm not a nail biter, I'd have some sorry looking hands.

I know everyone has their own story line, and truly, at some point, you just start viewing the movie, AS........A MOVIE!

But, truth has it that in this human form, this human brain, and all that other human stuff we have, my my movie is MY MOVIE, and I still have to pay out the yin yang to participate in it. What a crock? Again, who made up these rules? I wasn't on that board......... trust me!

There is a constant stream line of consciousness that is available, if you take 5 seconds out of your day/movie, to become a witness to the events that are happening.

Sometimes I believe my story to be so real, and my chest gets heavy, and the characters are real, and the story line is stressful, exciting, overrated....you name it........... but.............. because I still exist in this little frame, this enclosure, so tightly wrapped up in some package they say my mother had something to do with, is another story.

Who is it anyway? Is it the person who cooks? Who serves you? Who makes you good coffee? Who does this and that?

Is there really a label for such a vast and complex character?

Any word, including character, minimizes the velocity in which this process takes place. Maybe it should be a visual of Superman soaring from building to building................. I dunno!

All I know, is that we, as little people here, have a responsibility, outside of our roles, our characters, and that is to be True to Ourselves. However that shows up, is so individual, and personal, and no one can judge you for it, because who are they?

Their story could be The Simpson's, and yours ER? No comparison right? Mine wouldn't be either or, maybe some other hoakie show........ I'd say The Soprano's but that is a bone of contention these days.

Stay with the story outside of what "seems" real. Go with how you feel when you are not connected to the drama. There is a stream line of consciousness outside of the drama, and it is the very thing that will take you far on your journey, far into your being, that will catapult you inside, where there is a reservoir of gold. Gold you cannot cash in on, just revel in, and mess your hair up in it, roll in it, throw it all up in the air, and catch it, or not, or damn...........WHATEVER THE HECK YOU WANT.................... THAT, IS CONSCIOUNSESS............... look at that!

Freedom in consciousness!

I'm on that ride.............

Commin' with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment