Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THERE IS NOTHING MORE EXQUISITE TO ME

.........than the innocence of nature, the sweet sound of the birds, the insects, the animals traipsing through the leaves, and then, to top it off, I look around, and there is blazing colors, shapes, trees, rocks, and all kinds of things that make up our landscape ,called "life."

Have you gotten out lately? Do you notice what is around you? Are you too busy dialing on your way out to your car? From your house to the car, can you say that you take a moment to look around you, in your garden, in your yard, or just up at the sky?

God, I don't want you to miss it, just for the sake of being busy. I know I don't! Maybe that sounds petty to you, but one minute, really, just one minute digesting what we are given to live in, and on, is pretty phenomenal. Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww it down. I am reminding myself of that. Slow the heck down so you can see the landscape.

Bed, bathroom, kitchen, garage, car, Starbucks, and work.......how many can relate to that?

Me? I'm over it!

I want, bed, awake, look out, see it, get it, love it, embrace and be grateful for it, and go on about my day, hopefully, to saturate myself in it............ it makes your work, not seem like work, your life, not seem like the life that it is, and sparks your soul in a way that you cannot express with words.

If I can wake up with some sort of grateful thought, have one or some, during the day, and by all means, before bed at night, I am a happy camper!

If, for some reason, I go to bed angry, or upset, or unresolved, it makes sleep, not sleep, waking up, not really WAKING UP, and going about my day, not really going about it.

It makes it going to bed pissed, like a pissed person, an unresolved person, who is tired, UN-awake, and makes my day miserable, irritated, and jumbled.

Get it? Doesn't it make you want to make some sort of plan, or at least, a consciousness, to wonder where you are at, and how you can change your mood, or your state of mind, FOR YOU, for your moments, and your life.....yes.......your life!?

All of those thoughts, those actions, those conscious awakenings, and decisions to make your life a more happy and conducive one, is right on the money. It is SO worth the time and effort. Try it. Go to bed angry, without a thought. Wake up in the same pissed off mode............. don't you just want to shake it??? You can............ it is a choice............

Really, I'm not just trying to sound spiritual, corny, or anything else. Little moments that make up our days, make it so worthwhile. Get up and go outside, check out the sky, bring your coffee outside with Fido. Fido probably would appreciate you hangin' with him during sunrise........ give a pet or two, acknowledge the killer sky, take a sip, and be on your way.

Ten to nothin' you have good day, even if you spill your coffee all over your pressed shirt. You really won't give a rats ash.............

Hay, I tell myself the same stuff. I am no better for writing this. THIS IS my homework, everyday, and I try, and I have to say, I succeed! I WANT THIS! I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS. Our life that we are given is so cool! I cherish it. Maybe it won't happen everyday, but the goal is, to make it happen, no matter what. I want my life to be awake, happy and to go beyond circumstances.
My life truly is exquisite to me. Very sacred. Make your life your romance. Put some music on, check out the sky, the hills and flowers, get a glass of wine, and don't think you have to make the next movie to have some satisfaction in your life...........it is right under your nose, and it's waiting for you to catch a glimpse.

I'm out here now, blazing stars and all............. I don't know about you, but in love has taken on a new meaning.

See you out there........... and............I will!

Sweet thoughts of all of you,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment