Friday, September 18, 2009

FREE FALLING.....

Have you ever gone to an amusement park, and you feel this adrenaline rush, anticipating the roller coaster, or the free fall, or bungee jumping.........any of those crazy rides that give us that feeling of sheer "pleasure?" Odd, pleasure", I say now.

Then, that was all I lived for. I loved amusement parks, roller coasters, especially, and there after, and all of my life, it has been motorcycles, and getting crazy on them, huge jumps, ramps, spinning in the air......crazy adrenaline stuff, which is probably why I love psychological thrillers, and scary movies so much.

I like those things when they are an option. You know you are going to take that bike out, get crazy, do some insane jumps, and be scared to the bone, but inside, you are confident, strong, and on top of your game. Then, when you're done, it is so euphoric, you are so satisfied. Basically, you were in control of the situation, right?

So, this is a choice!

How about when it is NOT a choice, and you are feeling that same rush, continually, except you ain't ridin' no motorcycle? You are riding the waves of LIFE, and what is put in front of you.

Yes, I can say, that in there, somewhere, you CHOSE what it is that you are experiencing, but I think for a lot of us, we are not so caught up to that intelligence, at least not 24/7, and so why beat ourselves up for the circumstances that are happening before us. We can just learn.

Do you want to be free falling everyday? Feeling like you are on the edge? Constantly gasping for your next breath? Wondering if you will land safely, or hit bottom so hard that you won't recover?

What is your experience?

Is your free falling so in the moment that you are..........really.........just free falling, and it is the moment, and that is it? Pure and simple?

What is it?

Do you want an adrenaline rush? Do you find that aspect NECESSARY to actually LIVE FULLY IN THE MOMENT?

Do your moments of realizations, epiphanies, and awareness's give you that "free falling" experience?

Do we need that?

I'm just plain ol' askin' tonight.

Nothin' crazy, just simple questions from the most inquiring mind.

I will never stop asking questions.

I will never stop wondering WHY?

I will never stop questioning the whys and how's,

and,

the very reason why,

we all

are here.

In those moments,

when I see all of the free falling,
with me

and with you,

It makes me wonder,

even more,

if it is just innate,

or

we, "as humans"

just

need that

high,

to measure up to something we've known,

or are yet

to know.

That "FREE FALLING" IS NOTHING TO SNEEZE AT.

Visualize free falling, and experience the "fall", while you are lying there.

What does that equal, really?

Don't cop out and say it reminds you of when you went to Great Adventure.

Give me some goods to chomp on. C'mon.........

Go inside, and feel that feeling.

What does it really equal?

And.............why?

C'mon, get back to me.

These are the goods............for me, at least.

Forget the Halloween candy............hand me something else worth biting into.

I don't want to "crash".

I want to BE AWAKE!

Give me your feed back guys.

C'mon, the weather is changing, it is fresh out, new air, new thoughts, new ideas, and stuff waiting to be shared...........

Don't make me log onto some bogus site on the Internet for some answers......... or read Osho, or Deepack........... I want it from YOU, who's living life, first hand, with me, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

I love you all, who hang with me, in all of these crazy, beautiful, intricate, complex, scary, joyful, and questioning times.

Never stop questioning.

I love you so much,

AND............THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU................ for being you, for being in my life, and for taking the time to actually question ..........my questions.

You mean everything to me!

With sheer gratitude,

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment