Sunday, September 6, 2009

USE YOUR GIFTS

" I want to continue to grow. To me, the biggest "sin" is to be given a gift, a talent, because it is actually a gift from God, to take that and not cultivate it and make it grow, that's the biggest "sin" in the world".

Consciously, things are created in this Universe, but once the right chemistry gets in the room, magic has to happen.

It has to. It's like putting certain elements in one hemisphere and it produces this magic in the other. It's science.

The key to being a wonderful writer is NOT TO WRITE. Just get out of the way, leave room for God to walk in the room, and when I write something that I know is right, I get on my knees and say Thank You!!

I'm always writing!

When you know it's right, sometimes you feel like somethings coming, a gestation, almost like a pregnancy or something. You get emotional, and you start to feel something gestating, and MAGIC, there it is!

It's an explosion of something that's so beautiful, you go, "WOW", there it is!

That's how it works through you. It's a beautiful thing!! It really is!

"Deep inside, I feel this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form, all of creation is sound, and that it's not just random sound, that it's music!"

I'm committed to my art.

I believe that all art has as it's ultimate goal, the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And, I believe, that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I love to do. And I feel fortunate, in being that instrument through which writing flows.

Dig........deep inside, find YOUR ART, whatever that may be............and allow it to become you!

Get out of the way and allow your being to orchestrate what needs to happen.

It isn't a question of when, or how, it is a statement of, YOU MUST! NOW!

NOT LATER, NOT WHEN YOU CAN..........

Dissolve into your self, and allow your divine art to come forth........... feel it, hear it, smell it, taste it.................

ALLOW IT!


~

No comments:

Post a Comment