Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MAKING THE BEST OUT OF SITUATIONS

Wow.......let's see, where do I start? So much to say, on so many different subjects. See, this is why I need to be at home, writing, for hours on end, to catch up with my own self, and then, find some extra time, to reiterate, what it is that my soul is screaming out for, to you, so then maybe we can create a domino affect.

Ya know, there really are reasons for why things happen, even if you think they stink, at the time.

For awhile, I thought a certain situation really stunk, like, man, this is too bad! What a shame, that this can't broaden, expand, or whatever you want to deem it.

But after tonight, I see that things do really play out for our own good, and that we should embrace things out of our control, to use them as tools, and great teachers, to grow, and to surrender to some undercurrent happenings that may be left undone, things that need attention.

After years of doing this type of work, it sounds boring, contrite, and too esoteric to entertain as a thought on a Tuesday night.

Life hands us situations that need attending to, whether it be family , friends, lovers, relationships, dreams, and so on, and so on.

You can look at these situations as a hindrance, but, really, they are a gift from god that tells you, yes, you want to be "there", or not to be there. You will learn, no matter what.

We are not victim of circumstance, and if we are in the right zone, we will take ALL situations, see them for what they are, and move on, put them in their place, and take from it, what is needed for our evolution, or, make a fantasy out of it, and go to town!

I'll take the not a victim of circumstance, and leave it at that.

God, let me continue in the morning...........it's too late, and this is a luscious subject...........I don't want to belittle it by any means.

Stay tuned...............

love you so much,
g

2 comments:

  1. OK - I'm yearning for more of this topic...please???? :)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have plenty more where that came from. It is such a passionate and intimate subject.........sensitive,to say the least, but awesome, in all of it's giving........giving of things I want to see, and heal.

    I am humbled, and feel cozy in the fact that I have hurdled over, yet, one more thing, inside, and am closer to who I truly am.

    ReplyDelete