Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHEN FANTASY BECOMES REALITY

Do you ever drum up the perfect fantasy and see it so clearly, and then, reality sets in, and you "wake up", so to speak, and it is all ruined, kind of?

Your fantasy may still be there, but your awareness sets in, and it kind of ruins it, but, you can still hold on to the fantasy, if you'd like.

How you feel after that decision, is all up to you.........

Sometimes our fantasies really DO make their way to our world, and we either recognize them, or shrug them off, in a belief, or a disbelief, that we will either, attain them, or chalk it up to people thinking we are crazy for thinking the very thoughts that we are thinking.

Where are you in that puzzle?

Sometimes the fantasy that you dreamt up, winds up NOT BEING the fantasy that is felt like, or even looked like, but nevertheless, it is there for a reason, and you have to kind of clean up the "mess" that you internally created.

You may not have wanted this or that, but your thoughts and desires wanted THAT, and so it attracted that, and then BOOM, there it is , and you are suddenly saying, "HAY, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?"

Not!!

You do, call in what you actually WANT. It will surface guys. It IS in fact, the LAW OF ATTRACTION. I'm not being spiritual or trying to be hip with the latest and the greatest.

When it comes, don't act surprised............it is IN FACT, WHAT YOU ASKED FOR, ISN'T IT?
BE REAL AND HONEST, if not for anyone, for yourself, so you can at least be clear with yourself.

The whole law of attraction is real and I do believe in it, but don't narrow your mind set to that.

Just know, hay, what you think, what you think upon, will surface, or happen.


I see it in my own life.

I have to be careful. If I go off into fantasy land for a short period, and focus my thoughts there, it may just surface as THAT.............

Thoughts are extremely powerful.

In my world, things happen!

If I think I will be an artist......I WILL.

There is so much to be said about this subject.

I limit myself to words, in this blog.

I guess you will have to stay tuned.........

For now, for you, and,

for me,

know that,

your thoughts

WILL
COME FORTH,

AND YOU CAN EITHER ACCEPT
OR NEGATE!

Don't negate,'

just take it

and run,

and grow.....

grow like a wild flower.

Call me when you have a bouquet.

I don't need to see a floral design,

just to feel as if the design

was complete!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment