Friday, October 9, 2009

EXTENSION OF YOURSELF

........if you can possible feel like there is an extension of your own true self, within the place that you work, than you have found a gem.

It is so important to be in surroundings that emulate you, and your personality.

Yes, there will always be kinks and stuff...........but if you find yourself saying that "this is like an extended room from my house", that you may as well say, I love my job, and the rest of the kinks that need to be worked out, will, in time, I'm sure.

I'm very grateful for my job, for the people that I get along with, and for the people that I don't get along with.

They actually wind up being more teachers than the ones I get a long with.

Hope you see that in your days too.

The one who gets on your nerves the most will be the reason you become the amazing person that you are!

Go for it!

Why not.

You are confident, right?

~

No comments:

Post a Comment