Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, so I was at work all day, and of course, my inner world beckons me all day, while I'm in the midst of doing all that is supposed to be done.

Where am I? What should I be doing? Am I doing the right thing?

Constantly processing the whole trek, at least me, anyway. My inner trek follows me, no matter where I am.

There isn't any moment, really, that I don't sit back and not think about where I am, how I can change things, or do something different to make my life easier, or to make it more conducive to who I am, and to truthfully live, as if I had everything that I have always wanted, in all sincerity, not from any kind of greed or frivolous want.

Well, throw water on my face, and wake me the hell up!

I can dream and fantasize all I want, but the reality is, is that, life throws you curve balls, and you either go with it, try to fix it, or try to rise above it. (and when I say that, it is not meant for you to forget the process of healing those things), to me, it simply means, to live, learn, and move on, in a conscious way. To take certain steps forward into a new reality, one that actually works for you.

As I was leaving work tonight, I started to gather my things. I always want to gather my little belongings, since the little that I bring in, seems to go from office to cafe, real easy.

I might as well put a number on my things, so that when I am ready to go, someone can call my number, or find it on a table and hand me all of my goods, so then, I can go in peace.

Tonight I just grabbed my things, grabbed my umbrella, and headed out.

I made my way home.

Ahhh, the comforts of being home.

I started to unpack my bags, and no sooner, did I dig into my purse, did I find two empty gelato cups. Inside of them were multiple notes, maybe 7, 8, or even 9, notes.

I picked them up thinking, "What receipts did I need to keep, or did I actually write THAT MANY NOTES TO MYSELF?"

It is quite possible!

I never want to leave a thought behind, without recognizing it in it's full potential.

I took out the papers, and on each of them it said, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

Then I pulled out the gelato cups.

I immediately thought of the person who was working in that area tonight. We have a sweet connection, but, really, that is not the reason for this blog.

The beauty of it is, that, when I had picked that out of my purse, it was THE MOST INNOCENT, MOST AMAZING, TICKLING, REMINDER of what life is like.

I had already started, or should I say, I was continuing to think about my situation, where I am, and what I am trying to accomplish on a daily basis to try to change things up a bit.

I literally pulled them out of my "suitcase", and read them as if it were the last words I'd ever have to hear.

Those words were..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They were on several pages ripped off from the print machine near the computer.

I looked at each one as if I thought the next print out would be different, but, it wasn't!!!

All it said was, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, ON EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PRINT OUT.

Mind you, I am getting this out of my purse after a 12 hour day.......... with tons and tons of time to think.........

The moment I read them, I thought of one, maybe two people, at the most.

After I thought of who it probably would be, I smiled so big..........and thought, WOW.......THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY JUST TRIGGERED.

It was the epitome of innocence.

Did they know what they were doing, actually? No, they were trying to be funny, which they are, in general, anyway. Work ethic, is another story, but sweet, and acknowledging the heart is another. It either works for you or not.

No matter, when I got home, and after thinking a bit too much, I pulled them outa my purse, and thought of how INCREDIBLY PERFECT IT WAS, to pull 90 million sheets of paper out of my purse that says, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Is God really THAT clever, as to put huge road signs in the middle of your trek, so that we get where to go next?

I laughed, and then, truly, I cried!

I took every note and placed it in all of the places that I look at or are in for a certain amount of time, to look at it, acknowledge it for the brilliance that it is, and make it my way of life, from here on out.

This person will never know the magnitude of gratitude, that I felt, and am, feeling, for their innocence, and for their reminder of how life is not to be taken so seriously, and that it REALLY IS............ALL FUNNY..................... JUST KEEP LAUGHING AT WHAT IS THERE IN FRONT OF YOU, and then, of course, take care of it in a responsible way.

If we don't laugh at all of these things, we will surely crack, and start believing it all to be true.

I'm going with the HAHAHAHAHAHAH tonight.

It works, not only for today, but every day.

I want everyday to be a hahahahahha.

HELP ME........HELP YOU................ Watch Jerry Mcguire for that one..................

Keep laughing guys.....it really IS ........Probably all we have................

I'm learning, your learning, and we grow and learn together.

Stay with me.............. there is no losing here.

I love you!

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment