Monday, October 26, 2009

SOMETIMES I THINK.........

That we don't give as much credence to TRUST AND FAITH as we should.

To me, it has proved it's valiance over and over and over again, so why, at times, I question, or try to come up with a different formula, is beyond me.

It's kinda like cooking the same thing that people love, and because it may seem trite, or boring, you start to cook something different, when you know damn well that your original recipe worked. You are the one who wanted to try something different, but everyone is looking at you like, "Hay, where is the original recipe that was so right on, so good?"

When something is right, don't try to change it up. I mean, Why?

If it works, just remember that key element that made it work, whether it be flour, or trust, or a sprinkle of this, or a sprinkle of that. It all boils down to a formula.

The formula that has always worked for me, without any thought, is to just trust in the very exact moment, that all is so perfectly orchestrated for my evolution, for my learning, and to learn from it, even if it seems messed up, or not right, or unfair. It is blatant and in my face for a reason. I can't, from my soul, my ever knowing soul, negate that. It just takes a lot to bare down and accept the challenge, and to breathe deep to go for the long, and windy road of uncertainty.

Me and uncertainty have had a long lasting love affair. It's been rocky............. It has been a love / "hate" relationship, but in the end, it always seems to win my heart over, and I always seem to put my head between my legs, very humble, and wind up saying a very silent thank you, for all that it winds up teaching me. Bitter sweet, love hate...........whatever............. IT IS MY TEACHER!

I try to look at things in hind site, and learn from past experience. It takes some diligence and hard work to stay privy to a consciousness that always serves me well. It doesn't mean, though, that just because it serves me well, that I will like the ride. Hind site is a beautiful and razor sharp gift. Unequivocally, it is meant for clarity and application!

I literally just got blown away on that last sentence and feel it necessary to stop right there. I will go to bed with that knowledge.

Not my knowledge, of course, but the source of infinite love, that courses through these veins, trying to wake me up, to my own self, to make the path a tad bit lighter, and a bit more enjoyable, in the awakening of a Truth, that is so far beyond circumstance.

I'm in way over my own head, and am loving it. I'm going to bed with The Source........really ............the only thing worth taking to bed these days, and waking up feeling good about it!! Wink, wink!!

It's a good night to rest in awareness.

I'll meet you there!

Goodnight.

Gabriela

Can we actually be THAT objective?

No comments:

Post a Comment