Monday, October 26, 2009

WHO REALLY KNOWS?

If we are honest, and we look at our lives closely, we would almost have to say, WHO REALLY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

We can be the best planners, and that I am good at, but once I got the wink from up above that planning is for kindergartners, I started looking at things a bit different, and started looking at life for what it is RIGHT NOW, as apposed to 10 minutes from now, or even 1. I have had enough experience to know that I would be the fool, to transport myself to another moment, when I know darn well that there are so many gems, so much gold, in the very moment, this very precise moment that is soooooooooooooooooo chock full of goodies.

Not a good outlook for productive oriented people, (like myself). Therein lies the homework!

How many people respond to .........."Hay, can you do me a favor and stay in the moment, and I will get back to ya in a few?"

They'll look at you like you are an alien from hell!

Now, say, hay, "What is it that you would like to do in the next year?"

That may be different.......but, the moment? Not such good luck!

Go ahead........go figure!

Not so easy!

I think it is OK to have an idea of what you want, and to plan, but don't forget to plan for the flat tire, or the mishap that will surely trip you up, and then you will go ahead and act all surprised that THIS THING happened, and oh, god, what shall I do!? Trust me, I have been there a million and one times over and over.

One moment, to one moment. Stay so full in the moment that nothing will surprise you.

I'm not saying you won't react to it, but at least you won't be clueless.

What a wild time in my evolution!

So much is happening on so many different levels.

Can't wait to get back to talkin with a good friend, who is great for ping pong of the mind.

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, SO LET GO OF THE MOMENT, BE FREE IN IT, AND ALLOW LIFE TO PRESENT SOMETHING COOL FOR THE FOLLOWING MOMENTS.

I'm on that same page.

(Mine might be a tad bit hairier than yours).

Who cares.

We're in, right?

Touche'.

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment