Monday, April 20, 2009

Emptiness

A lot of people look at the word emptiness and immediately feel a sorrow. I probably would too, but I know too well, that I would have to consider the beautiful emptiness that I do know to be so profound and humble. The emptiness you feel when all walls are down, there are no time tables or agendas, just a moment to moment experience with life that, no matter what is going on, you are filled with a gratitude that, leaves you feeling so open, so available to what life offers, instead of you steering the ship, life takes you on a magical ride, and you say," Why not, I wasn't doin' anything", and vwala......there are new life experiences that you absolutely adore, relish, and revel in, and you had no idea they were even there, or available, BUT BECAUSE, you were EMPTY, they sniffed you out and said, "Oh look, an empty one...let's jump on it".

I can look back and tell you that when I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing, didn't have a plan, and just emptied myself, a new life took course and suddenly I felt as if someone lifted me and took me on a well planned tour, to exactly what I love and people I wanted to be around.

Life doesn't take your thoughts lightly. It listens and says........ "Hay, they are pretty genuine about this", I think we should give them that house, or that friend, or that relationship. Whichever fits, but listen............. it WILL FIT YOUR NEEDS! Do be careful what you ask for, as I know, IT WILL COME. So be ready for the thing that seemed so fun, so cute and endearing........... it may not be the case! OR IT MAY?!

Empty yourself of ideas of how things should go or be. Enjoy your moments and really try to understand this............ you will live so much longer!! Go with the flow of life, don't be so rigid, and confined to ideas about you or others.

Life is happening in a pool of EMPTINESS.

See if you can wrap yourself around it for awhile.............lemme know!

I am with you.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment