Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sometimes it's nice to........

Just go to bed, or wake up, with no thoughts...........like tonight. I could go on a tirade about this and that, have opinions about this and that, and over here a commentary......... and sometimes you just have to say................. uuuhhh............NO! I just don't feel like it. It is so pleasant NOT THINKING, I think I will stay here, all cozy and brainless.

Sometimes that is good. No thoughts, just whatever the moment brings, and you just enjoy, and have no commentary.

That is my night. Lots I could think about, but, do I really want to engage? I don't think so!

Even the stars and telling me to chill out. I dissect those suckers as if they were going to be the last thing I ever see.

They tell me some amazing Truths.

Go to sleep. Don't dissect. Get warm and cozy and snugly under your blanket and call it a day.

It's OK, ya know!

Trust me, tomorrow your brain will be knocking on your door.

Answer if you want, but know you don't have to.

Sleep peacefully.

Love surrounds you.

All my love,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment