Saturday, April 4, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD - IN WITH THE NEW

CHEERS TO THAT! And any other verb that would gleefully describe the feeling of shedding old skin, and making way for new things in life. New jobs, new friends, new surroundings, new feelings, new train of thoughts, new attitude, new beginnings, new perspectives, new awareness,
new love, NEW, NEW............. and oh yea............. NEW! Did I say new?

I feel so lucky right now. Lucky that I am free to make choices for my life, free to go, do and say whatever it is I feel like.

FREEDOM OF CHOICE cannot be any sweeter than at this point in my life, and if I were to be grateful for anything in my life, it would be just that. FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

I remember when I was a kid, I would collage anything I could put my hands on. So my room was one big collage of quotes, (imagine that?), pictures, sayings, sunsets, angels, the sky, beautiful places, people whom I admired, you name it, they were all there for me to see everyday, any where I would turn.

On my door were pictures of California, palm trees, sunsets, the ocean, the sky, oh, all kinds of things. But the theme to my bedroom door was FREEDOM! Those words were pasted everywhere on my door. Everytime I opened it, I knew I was going to go into my bedroom, where my privacy was, and..........MY FREEDOM, to do what I wanted with no one to edit me. I loved it, although privacy only goes so far when you have medeling brothers who like to torment you because they can, like picking the lock, because they thought it was funny, or coming in late at night to snip some of your hair because they wanted to look at it through a telescope, you know, everyday things like that.

Anyway, so the story goes. OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW.

Get rid of anything that makes you feel less than 100%. I know we all have our problems and things to work out with one another, which is healthy, but your heart, your intuition will always guide you. If you feel ONE off kilter feeling, LISTEN TO IT, AND HEED THE WARNING. Get support, ask your friends, and family, they will never fail you. Even if you are stubborn, leave even a hair of space to listen objectively to the ones who love you and care about your well being.

DON'T COMPROMISE YOUR BEING!
DO NOT POSTPONE YOUR JOY.

Life is one big learning curve.

Make it fun!

Learn from your past, and apply what does work, and get rid of what doesn't.

That goes for people, closets, garages, under beds, old clothes, old shoes, old anything. SPRING CLEAN BABY!

DO IT........ YOU'LL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.

I always say, it is like churning the soil. Don't let yours get dry. Till it, weed it, maintain it, and at some point, make it organic.

Inner organic soil is where it's at!

So, it's great weather. Get to gardening........and make your soil RICH.

I'm out the door to plant some more seeds. This time, it's only ME TENDING TO IT!

AGAIN...........FREEDOM REIGNS.

Much love,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment