Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Never Seems To Be Enough Time

Like now,
when life is taking all moments
to do what is needed,
yet,
even in the rush of it all,
there can be a little sneaking in
of some good love for yourself.

Like just take a moment to acknowledge
something......anything! It could be the squirrel running down the tree,
the bird who just stole the seed out of the other birds mouth,
the guy shaking the can for some money,
your beauty, for instance.
That would be a novel idea eh?

Hay, Gabriela, you actually look great today,
instead of, isn't that a new wrinkle on my forehead?

Give a quick smile, or something............there are a million and one things to do if you just sneak it in........ it's kind of like running to the coat room when you were little, or to the pencil sharpener to meet your crush......... make it like you can't wait to meet yourself!

Listen, I never have any time, truly I don't, but when I know that my "crush" awaits me, when I get on this computer, and find out how so many lives are touched, I run to that damn pencil sharpener ok? YOU ARE MY CRUSH!

I can't wait to feel it myself. It's all good, this stuff, ya know. It works! You feel it, I feel it, we all feel it, and I sound like I just got back from Woodstock.

Peace man,
haha. Have a great night and steal a moment tonight. It's going to be windy, and the moon will be sliced in half. Last night it made my heart pound. Don't laugh, you go out there tonight, and give it a few minutes........ you'll see what I'm saying.

Ok, for someone who doesn't have any time, I sure am taking up this whole page.

Mucho love,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment