Monday, June 15, 2009

EVERYTHING REALLY DOES WORK OUT

I am sitting here, in my sweet little dining room, looking out onto the lake, looking around at my dogs, my beautiful home, and all the touches that make my home, feel .....a ......home.....to me... and .......given all of my personal experiences recently, you would have to say.........HOW THE HELL DID YOU...GABRIELA?

EVERY THING WORKS OUT.

It may get scary, it may get hairy, it may take you to the moon and back, to figure out, to conjure up the how's, the whys, and all that needs to be looked at, to be able to get it all, to trust that you really WILL be taken care of, and that it all is just a process of doing some stuff for yourself.

Really, at some point you hafta look at why things are happening right? I mean, you don't have to, but I think it would be wise to check it out. You certainly can't blame him or her, or any other circumstance. It can be valid, trust me, there ARE valid situations that tell you, HAY, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO FEEL THIS WAY OR THAT WAY, but at some point you put that crutch down, and say,"OK, what do I need to do to get out of this mess?"

I have never experienced such a marching forward, plunging into the great big abyss, that has no answer, no comfort, no assurance whatsoever.

How about you?

There aren't many people to support your trek. And, if you do, you are a very lucky person, that you have someone to support you, that has no attachments, that will stand by your side, with no expectations, no wants, no needs, no nothin.

Call me if you have a spare.

Nonetheless, in all of life's color and flames, EVERYTHING REALLY DOES WORK OUT.

It doesn't mean that it will be easy, or that you won't feel sad, or depressed, or feel like you have failed in some way, or maybe ran short of a few things...........it doesn't matter.

The great thing is, is that there is NO WRONG in this game. Not by my rules anyway. (oh my god, I said I had a rule!!) There WILL be a few people laughing at that statement, I can hear them now). Easy guys.

There is no wrong because however we choose to handle things, we certainly will be given the opportunity to make it work, or mend something, or heal something, or forgive, or let go, or surrender, whichever best suits you.

It is never what it seems. I tell you that from my heart.

Even in the midst of some heavy stuff, I claim my part. Hay, I take responsibility for this, but THIS OVER HERE? I will not.

Learn, to discern.

Take hold of your stuff, and claim what is YOURS.

It's not a big deal. Just claim it, and move on, with a greater awareness. It is such a cool, cool way to live, so long as you can discern, and genuinely trace what IS YOURS.

No matter what your situation, IT WILL WORK OUT GUYS. I HOLD A HARD CORE PROMISE ON THAT ONE.

I am not much of a gambler, but I will gamble that statement for each and every one of you, that it will, truly will, ALWAYS, work out for you.

Someone out there really does watch out for you.

Cozy up to the name you want it to be, God, the Universe, The Source, any which name that makes you feel at home, that is what I want you to call it. As long as you feel safe, assured, and comfortable in your skin, with what you have named, what you have "labeled" your own decision, as to what makes you feel happy. I am there with you, to support that.

I'm looking around again, and silently saying THANK YOU. Thank you for allowing me the space in this vortex of freedom.

Thank you for the freedom of speech, the freedom to go and come as I please, and for the knowing that everything works out because we are loved.

Yes, we are loved by so many, seen, and unseen.

We will never go unnoticed, and never skipped over.

There is too, too much to talk about on this subject. I'd better leave you with this for now, otherwise we'd both get overwhelmed by the mere thought of "just being".

How funny, and silly. "I am overwhelmed by being".

Are we crazy? Have we just not gotten it yet?

Man, I am a student............. a big huge student that doesn't know diddly squat.

I hope to remain open to new suggestions, new ways, and always, always, an open heart that will embrace, any and all things.

If that happens, I"m smooth sailin.

My heart is huge and shares it with you all tonight.

I wish my hugs could reach you all at the same time.

Goodnight and God bless.

I love you.

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment