Sunday, June 14, 2009

TONIGHT.......

I went on some very, very long walks with my dogs.

Sounds very simple, and maybe even boring. "She took her dogs out", yuk, it was hot, what a chore....... who knows.

After work, I truly cannot wait to get home to these guys. I become such a little kid, and, the kid, adult, that I am, I rush home and smother them in so much love, they probably might be saying something in dog language about their mom, like we did, as kids, when our mom bragged about us, or drooled over how cute we were....it's the same thing. I laugh to myself a lot.

I took each dog, one by one, on a little trek. I cannot tell you what that trek does for me, let alone, watching them, in their glory in the great outdoors.

Tonight, if any of you were outside, I hope to god that you noticed the gazillion stars that were out. It is in those moments that I say, "Why do I even question anything?". There are so many mysteries, so many wonderment's, so many things, about life, and our existence here, that you wonder how the hell we can even have anything to say about anything.

Truly, you look up, like tonight, and you ponder all sorts of thoughts, and you look at that mystical sky, and you truly wonder, what the hell is actually happening here?

I intended to take only one dog tonight, but I was so mesmerized by the sky and what it had to offer, I took all four, and paced the decadent streets with a fervor that, even I, have to question in the morning.

So many thoughts about this amazing life, the little things, like watching a goat eat grass, my dog peeking around the corner because he sees a little fawn in the bush, and the crush he has for the next 10 minutes, the multitude of stars that speak a language I actually get, the lowering of the sun onto my deck, to let me know, it is the end of one more day............just stuff, but important, great, stuff that keeps you alive.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the stars, and how it keeps you in perpetual state of awe.

It's important time for me, to check everything out, see how it is all going, and if there needs to be any changes, or something needs to get balanced, or I need a bit of this, or a bit of that.............it's perfecting the stew, ya know? Taste it...... roll it around on your tongue, and see what it is that you need to make that stew kick ass! (language.....remember.........NJ..... OK, gimme some room. xoxo

When is the last time you actually went for a walk by yourself? Do you? Can you?

Or, why don't you?

Shut the neighborhood down man............ get acquainted, get good with people and chalk this whole thing, called life, up, chalk it up as your life homework............ let go, grab a hold of THE NOW, and if you don't look at those damn stars tonight, I will personally grab a hold of you and shake you.

DON'T POSTPONE WHAT CAN BE MAGNIFICENT RIGHT NOW, FOR SOMETHING LATER. THE GRASS REALLY ISN'T GREENER, its just trust me on that one.

Love
Who's your momma?

If we could sit and talk, I would
LIFE IS HAPPENING NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment