Friday, June 26, 2009

WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU........

A bowl of lemons, know that you also, can look to the right and see that there are also, bowls of limes, oranges, and anything else that will surely quench your thirst.

We have options!!

Options are everywhere as long as we see them.

And, ya know what, we don't even have to see them. We have options, always, at all times, no matter where we are, at any given time.

And .......the options are for a multitude of subjects.

Options for career, relationships, jobs, friends, and whatever company you choose to hang with.

Isn't that awesome?

Oh, I hate to seem or sound redundant, but FREEDOM OF CHOICE........again, takes precedence, over any and everything.

I kind of feel at a loss for words, (be quiet Frank), I am a very quiet person, you know.

I just feel like there are so many options in life for us to choose from, that to feel like we have no choice is crazy talk.

I want you all to know that whatever it is that you choose to do, how big or how small, it is significant, and you deserve to have it.

It may take awhile to get to the orange. You may be just at lemons and limes, but did you ever hear of stepping stones?

It takes awhile to get to good.

But that point is............. see that there are options everywhere, and be damn creative. See what you want, get the crayons out, and play.

I want, what you want for you, and for me.

I will "see" you in the morning.

I love you guys,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment