Sunday, June 7, 2009

REALLY, NO WORDS COULD EXPRESS

.........just how exquisite tonight is!

I mean, look, the time is 1:58 am. I am awake, so in awe of the full moon, the breeze that is needing attention, and how the day has gone so far, I really don't need anything else really........ I have food, and good food, of course....... Italian, don't forget.....( we could be in the greatest depression, and I would have a gourmet meal for you).

I wonder, GREATLY, how people exist without taking an inner break?

Check out where you are, having nights, or days, to just "be", to contemplate what your goals are, what you will do to make them happen, and if or if not, you are happy with the status quo.

Tonight...........my life, seriously, could not be any better. I really don't even want to express, (which is an oddity in and of itself), the feeling that is overwhelming me.

I don't know how long I have here. Things happen, ya know. Out of the blue, too! I've seen it happen. Why wouldn't it happen to me, if need be?

That is why, I want to get good with myself, in every which way. To make good, to come to terms, to forgive, to forget, to surrender, to heal, and to be happy to see each and every customer that comes to me......... even if I think they are a pain, but really, where I am, I take any and everybody on........no one seems to be a pain, everyone is such a great, great, example, a great comedy, and a great teacher for me, so seriously, if something were to happen to me sooner than later, I'd be really good with myself.

I feel FULL!

Good in my skin, with all of my learning's, with all of my progressions, and every other word that would describe change, personified. CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE!

Did someone say, change?

I am charged with life tonight!

I have to go to sleep. Thank God I have off tomorrow.

My charge will have to transpire into a dream............ maybe I will make a dream, of some sort, come true.

Maybe one of my desires will come to fruition.

Maybe I will come up with a way to be a non profit organization to help the kids in Africa, who's parents all died of Aids? Maybe one life will be saved!!!

How nice would that be? Go to a movie, eat dinner out, or save a life for some innocent kid that doesn't know nothin' from nothin............ I've seen it............ I've been there.......and saw what their existence is.............. we cannot go on as spoiled brats.

Who's gonna help me here?

Is there anyone daring enough? Really?? Reach out to me man.............. there is so much to do......... so many lives that need attention............. I'll back you up 100%...... just let me know.

My heart is full........so damn full I could bust..............

My love is eternal................

Thank you for this life full of opportunity.

It is appreciated everyday, every moment.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment