Thursday, June 4, 2009

SENSUALITY............

.......doesn't necessarily mean, SEXUALITY!

I love talking with people about this subject. It is always interesting to me how people view their thoughts, their feelings, and their body language when it comes to "sensuality".

I am not sure if they are lazy, and think that they are one in the same, or that sensuality is a "girl" thing, or that sensuality must equal, sex, in some way.

No matter the opinion, it is YOURS! ( Oh, that freedom thing again).

To me, sensuality CAN in fact be a part of sexuality, but, by no means, does it stop there!

In fact, for me, it doesn't even begin there.

Sensuality to me is a way of being. A way of feeling passionate about your life, your self, and what is around you. How you perceive your environment, or how you look at the blade of grass that is swaying before your eyes.

Sensuality is feeling your natural, individual, "oats". Your sense of yourself as a human being, an entity, in and of itself. Feeling aroused by nature, by your essence, your bubbled sense of life and what it offers you, and in turn, how you share that with the world.

To me? That is sensual! Sharing your innermost love, gratitude, vulnerability (yes, js, that is correct), and raw self, to get to the core of what is real and true.

Now, am I negating sensuality that comes along with your sexuality? No! Just saying, it really could have little, or nothing to do with it at all! If you let it, is the key. If you let it, and open yourself up to THAT kind of sensuality, you will see that there are more options in your life than you may have imagined. Don't laugh........ it's........well.....it's grand.......

If it does come along with your sexuality, good for you! Kill two birds with one stone, but don't use that as your visual, by all means!

Don't put your essence in a box that says, " sexuality means a physical thing, or being with someone intimately, or any other visual you may have. Think of sensuality as being fully awake and alive in your soul, allowing your most passionate self to move through you, no matter what it is...it could be your job, your hopes, your dreams, your love and zest for life............who knows, but please don't put in a box with sex. FEEL YOURSELF FEEL THAT PASSION THROUGH WHATEVER IT IS AND DON'T FEEL FUNNY..........OR OUT OF PLACE. After all, who said that that one word had to be equated with an act of some sort? Tell me who it is and we'll go have a chat.........or a debate, not sure, I'll let it unfold.

Feel good tonight, feel passionate about............ I don't know, list some things........... and get cozy in those thoughts and revel in them, and make them a fixation like you would a first date. GO FOR YOUR PASSION!

It's funny to me, because if we have a crush, or are interested in someone, it immediately becomes this thing, this fixation, this, "I must have", thing, and it is cute, to me, so child like.

(Quick story) Like when I was in the 4th grade, walking home from school with my "crush", and his mother worked for Hallmark, so we walked home from school, to Hallmark, and we went inside to say hi to his mom, and he pretended like he had garbage to throw away, so he walked outside with a handful of garbage to take to the dumpster, in back of the Hallmark. Of course, I followed. We went to the dumpster, stared at the dumpster, he threw the garbage in, and we stood there, like, OK, is there any more garbage anywhere? Anyone? Garbage? Shall we surf the neighborhood? It was quiet, and we looked around. Hmmm.....

He ran over and kissed my cheek and I pretended he didn't do it. I ran home and so did he.

Cute story, and very memorable, but nonetheless, childlike, and how we should be in all of life!!

I think of him to this day!

What was my point now?

I got caught up in the 4th grade. What a moment in time. I can see and feel that day as if it were today.

Get cozy in your thoughts. Make them like a first date. Get fuzzy with your fixation. It will become more real, and make it your "sensuality". Merge with whatever it is that you want, and feel it to the bone.

That is all I am going to say. The rest is up to you.

We all have our individual ways of making things work. This may be mine. You don't have to adopt it, but........ check it out. Just a bit. See what you think.

You don't have to tell anyone, or me.

I wouldn't steer ya wrong. But........... to each his own.

Tonight..........is utterly sensual, and sure ain't doin' nothin' but hangin' with 4 dogs, a cat, some good smellin' food, and music to break ya wide open.

I'll have a Marlboro Light please!

No comments:

Post a Comment