Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SAYING YES..........

.........sometimes when you feel like saying no, really works out in the wash.

How often do we get stuck in our routine, doing what we normally do? Sometimes it feels really good to just say, "OK, I am going to do this or that", and even if you are guilt ridden, thinking you need to be doing your regular thing, or that you need to be somewhere else, or really, anything else, other than what you are choosing to do, can be so freeing, so unbelievably freeing.

I came out of my little shell tonight. Said yes to a situation and I feel so humbled by my time spent doing something so simple with someone.

What I love about it is that there really wasn't anything happening. The night was beautiful, simple things were shared, and loving how it feels to be so nuetral, so calm in your being, and to be with someone else, in that energy is so releiving, so sweet, and so safe. I am so grateful for my short time spent tonight, with an incredible person who mirrors innocence in the way of, Hay, you are who you are, and I am, who I am, and it is all good, no other thought about it. And, you wind up going home, adoring the naturalness of that relating, and going...hmmmmm.......... where are the rest of the people in the world like this? It doesn't matter to me, as long as there is at least one........I'm good to go!

I am grateful for saying yes to so many things these days, even when I scream NOOOOOOOOO!

I have to decipher in those moments whether it is the little scared person that doesn't want to change, or the person who actually likes change, but has to get a grip, and taste it for a second, and then say....ok, we're good. Let's go!
Kind of like I am when I go to the Shore........... I wanna say Jersey Shore, cuz it fits, but any shore will do.......... you walk down to the edge of the water, say, "Oh, Shit, it's too cold", and you run your little butt back a few steps. But then you just go on, knowing it will be fine if you just do it, and get right on in there and jump in. After I do it, I am so fine, so ready to jump the next wave.

So it is with saying yes to things that immediately say no. If you step on over and just look the bull in the eye, you will see, that bull ain't so tough! And you forge forward. And......you make it to the other side.............and............safely.............. to boot!

Embrace the word YES! Say yes, even if you think NO. Always be a yes, and in your YES, you might objectively choose NO, but at least you said yes first and evaluated the situation.

In saying YES.............you leave all doors wide open, and leave your being subject to great change, and in great change, there is transformation............and in great transformation, there is a vulnerable soul that was willing..............

That is all there is ever needed................. to just be willing.

After that, the road of your evolution is ever changing, and you are never, ever the same.

THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Goodnight my sweet friends......... you are a blessing to me...........every night............. really........every moment............ if it weren't for you, there would be no blog............ because each one I send this out to, has ignited my soul, and allowed me to dig a bit deeper into myself, to share the most intimate parts of myself, out loud, and be ok with it.

That, is amazing to me.

Thank you for being in my life!

I love you.

Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment